Tags : Estonia
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Lithuanian Gambling Revenue Up 66% to €89.3M in H1 2022 August 13, 2022
- Fantasma Games logs 396% increase in net sales in Q2 August 10, 2022
- Revolutionary hybrid sports tournaments now greatly enhanced with Sportradar’s Universal Fraud Detection System August 10, 2022
- Lithuanian Regulator Issues Fines to Gaming Strategy Group and Tete-a-Tete Casino August 6, 2022
- Why Lithuanians love playing on mobile devices and tablets August 1, 2022
- Anastasios (Tassos) Panagiotaros (Sales Director at Golden Race – Virtual Sports & Betting Solutions)https://goldenrace.com/
"MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit reconfirmed the Organizers’ efficacy, to bring together the region’s main stakeholders, for structured and multi-faceted interactive discussions. In parallel to the educational aspect, though, it offered the chance of personalized networking, in a relax and unpretentious way. I look already forward to the next edition!"
- Ineta Mačinskienė (Head of Sales at ConnectPay)https://connectpay.com/
"MBGS is focused on people looking for collaboration with well-known companies in the Gaming industry."
- Lyubomira Petrova (Chief Marketing Officer at UltraPlay)https://ultraplay.co/
“I had the pleasure to speak at Mare Balticum Gaming Summit and present why eSports is going to play a key role in the gambling industry in 2020 and beyond. Discussing what the future holds for the industry, we see the tremendous growth of eSports and its importance in terms of betting and player’s engagement.”
- Margo Prylypska (Director of International Sales at Hyperion Tech)https://hyperion-tech.co/
"We would like to thank Zoltan and Betty for another great event! The organization was at a very high level, great timing and amazing people attending the event! It is definitely the best place to meet good old friends and partners, as well as find new ones and of course, get insights about things happening in the iGaming industry!"
- Jaka Repanšek (Media and Gaming Expert)
"Great event. Great timing. Great location."
- Domenico Mazzola (Commercial Director at Altenar)https://www.altenar.com/
"MBGS was a pearl in the sea of so many conferences around the world. Such interesting panels! Zoltan and Betty did a great job inviting so many relevant people from the industry, regulators, and from governments putting all of them together to discuss regulations, exchanging ideas, and solutions on how different countries regulate the gambling sector. A must-attend event!"
- Kristina Bučinskaitė (Customer Experience Manager at ConnectPay)https://connectpay.com/
“Well organized, industry-focused event. It is a great opportunity to connect with potential clients, partners and create valuable business relationships. Looking forward to the next year!”
- Agnė Galvelytė (Head of Legal and Compliance at Matching Visions)https://matchingvisions.com/
“Great conference, bringing together regulators, legal specialists, and igaming business professionals. Perfect opportunity to catch up with the latest developments in the region and the industry.”
- Dainis Niedra (Regional Director Baltics at Enlabs – Optibet)https://enlabs.se/
"This is a very nice initiative to create and develop such kind of event in the Baltic countries. By working together and establishing a strong base no matter is it compliance or marketing, we build the right environment for the future development of the business and society.
Baltics are small but at the same time are very different in many aspects. It's becoming challenging to replicate the previous experience in the new markets and such events are here to help us. Organizational wise - on a very high level. It's hard to say where did we benefit more - from the main event of from the networking parts."
- Sara Urbanovicova (Chief Commercial Officer at Tom Horn Gaming)https://www.tomhorngaming.com/
"This is a fantastic event and it is sure to establish itself as a must-attend conference in the diary for the online gaming community. Its Baltic and Scandinavian focus, with a careful selection of high-quality speakers on the panels, an amazing location, organizers’ dedication to creating a welcoming and friendly atmosphere, make it a one-of-a-kind event that proved to be really productive for us. We’re sure to return next year!"
- Andrius Gabnys (founding attorney at Gabnys Law Firm, Ambassador of the MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit)http://gabnys.com/
"MBGS2 was literally a very pleasing event. Both content-wise and visually. It’s one of those examples when you can feel it goes smooth throughout the whole event, where the interest of the audience is not lost somewhere in the middle, and you don’t find yourself waiting for something else, other than what is happening on stage. It’s where the organizational talent of Zoltan and Betty really kicks in. This second edition proves that the idea of having the Baltics and Scandinavia in a single event is spot on. It was a pleasure to serve as an ambassador of this event and already looking forward to the third edition."
- Andrius Čepkus (Chief Business Development Officer at Ondato)https://ondato.com/
„The event was very well organized. Especially networking breaks and how participants were seated, which opened many new networking and business opportunities. The content was very up to date and valuable. Thanks again for the great experience!“
- Satenik Danielyan (Head of Spring BME operations at BetConstruct)https://www.betconstruct.com/
"Everything was just fine! The ambiance was very nice, the moderators were very highly qualified and engaging people, very suportive!"
- Marjan Branko (Account Director at SBTech)https://www.sbtech.com/
"Another nice and productive event. Keep up the good job, guys!"
- Taivo Põrk (Ministry of Finance, Estonia)
"Looking forward to the next one! I will be back next year as well!"
- Sissel Weitzhandler (Group Compliance Manager at Play’n Go)https://www.playngo.com/
“It was an honor to take part at Mare Balticum Gaming Summit in Riga last week. The agenda and topics were extremely relevant, as demonstrated by the high level of interest and the entire event was very well organised. It was an absolute pleasure to take part in the forum so well attended by regulators, legal experts, industry representatives and operators where ideas and lessons can be shared and learned. I would like to thank the organisers, the individual panels including my distinguished fellow panelists. I hope to be back again as I believe this is an event one should not miss.”
- Andrius Gabnys (Managing partner, Attorney-at-Law at Gabnys Law Firm)http://gabnys.com/
“I strongly believe that the region – Baltic States and beyond – has been an unfortunate gap in the industry media and events coverage for quite a long time. Zoltan and Betty were bold enough to make the first true dedicated gambling forum in the region and from my experience at Mare Balticum Gaming Summit it turned out to be a very good idea.
Smooth organization, accurately selected panels, convenient and cozy venue. A very strong foundation for another successful series of events for European Gaming Media and Events.”
- Pieter Remmers (Assissa)http://www.assissa.nl/
“A very good industry focused event with lots of attention to the individual participant.”