Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) Announces Nine New Members Join Organization
Reading Time: 3 minutes
LAS VEGAS, June 21, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved the membership applications of nine new companies, bringing the trade group comprised of the world’s leading gaming suppliers to a total of 166.
The new AGEM members are:
- Ace Systems, based in Monterrey, Mexico, specializes in casino management systems approved and utilized by the Mexican tax authority (SAT) for reporting accuracy.
- BDO USA, based in Chicago with an office in Las Vegas, is the world’s fifth-largest accounting firm and serves gaming manufacturers around the world.
- Capco, based in Washington D.C., is a global consulting firm specializing in business, digital and technology consulting services for the financial services and casino industries.
- Deloitte LLP, based in Las Vegas, provides audit and assurance, consulting, tax, and risk and financial advisory services to many of the world’s most-admired brands.
- Nanoptix, based in Dieppe, Canada, is a leading global provider of thermal direct printers.
- PDS Gaming, based in Las Vegas, is a financing and lease company that specializes in capital-needs solutions.
- Plus Studios, based in Las Vegas, was founded in 2013 by a collective group of trade show industry veterans committed to their clients.
- The United States Playing Card Company, based in Erlanger, Kentucky, is a leader in the production and distribution of premier playing cards and dealing shoes.
- Weike Gaming Technology, established in 1998 and based in Singapore, supplies slot gaming machines, electronic table games, gaming management systems and jackpot links.
AGEM is a non-profit international trade association representing manufacturers and suppliers of electronic gaming devices, lotteries, systems, table games, online technology, key components and support products and services for the gaming industry. AGEM works to further the interests of gaming equipment suppliers throughout the world. Through political action, regulatory influence, trade show partnerships, educational alliances, information dissemination and good corporate citizenship, the members of AGEM work together to create benefits for every company within the organization. Together, AGEM has assisted regulatory agencies and participated in the legislative process to solve problems and create a business environment where AGEM members can prosper while providing a strong level of support to education and responsible gaming initiatives. For more information, visit www.AGEM.org.
The current AGEM membership roster, 166 companies strong based in 22 countries, is a who’s who of the supplier segment of the global gaming industry: AGEM Gold Members: AGS, Ainsworth Game Technology, Aristocrat Technologies, Everi, International Game Technology (IGT), Konami Gaming, Merkur Gaming, NOVOMATIC Group, Scientific Games and Sega Sammy Creation. AGEM Silver Members: Action Gaming, Aruze Gaming America, Betson Enterprises, Casino Technology, Crane Payment Innovations (CPI), Gaming Partners International (GPI), Inspired Gaming, JCM Global, Ortiz Gaming, Quixant PLC, Suzo-Happ Group, TCSJohnHuxley, TransAct Technologies and Zitro. AGEM Bronze Members: Abbiati Casino Equipment, Ace Systems, Alfastreet, Amatic Industries, APEX gaming, Astro Corp., BetConstruct, Bingotimes Digital Technology, Cammegh Limited, Century Gaming Technologies, Ceronix / GETT, CG Technology (CGT), Cole Kepro International, DR Gaming Technology (DRGT), Euro Games Technology (EGT), Exacta Systems, FBM, Galaxy Gaming, Gamblit Gaming, GameCo, Gaming Arts, Gaming Support, Glory Global Solutions, Grand Vision Gaming, Incredible Technologies, Interblock USA, Jackpot Digital, Jumbo Technology, Matsui Gaming Machine Co., Metronia, PariMAX, Patriot Gaming & Electronics, PDS Gaming, RCT Gaming, Spintec, Table Trac, Vantiv Entertainment Solutions, Weike Gaming Technology, Wells-Gardner Technologies and Win Systems. AGEM Associate Members: 3M Touch Systems, Adlink Technology, Advantech-Innocore, Agilysys, AMD, ArdentSky, Arrow International, Asimex Global, Atrient, Automated Cashless Systems, Automated Systems America, Inc. (ASAI), Axiomtek, BDO USA, British Group Interactive (BGI), Capco, CardConnect, Carmanah Signs, Casino Screens, Catapult Global, CDC Gaming Reports, CMC Trading Engineering (International) Ltd, Comer Holdings, Comtrade Gaming, Cooper Levenson, Deloitte LLP, Digital Instinct, DiTronics Financial Services, Dominode, Duane Morris LLP, E4 Gaming, EFCOtec Corporation, Eilers & Krejcik Gaming, Elite Gaming Technology, Fantini Research, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, Fox Rothschild, G2 Game Design, Gambling Compliance, Gamesman, Gaming Capital Group, Gaming Specialized Logistics, GAN, Ganlot, Gary Platt Manufacturing, Gasser Chair Company, Genesis Interactive Technologies, GET IN Global, Global Gaming Business (GGB) Magazine, Global Gaming Group (G3), Greenberg Traurig, House Advantage, Howard & Howard, Impact Display Solutions, Intel, IPS, James Industries, James Industry Research Group, Jones Walker, JP Morgan Chase, KEY-BAK, Kiron Interactive, Kontron, Lazcano Sámano, Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie, Lightstone Solutions, Majestic Realty, Millennial Esports, NanoLumens, Nanoptix, Olsen Gaming / Spectronix, Outpost Creative, Patir Casino Seating, Plus Studios, Portilla Ruy-Díaz y Aguilar, Proforma GPS, Regulatory Management Counselors (RMC), Rising Digital, RMMC, RSM US LLP, SAP, SCA Gaming, Shenzhen General Lottery Technology Co., Sightline Payments, Skilled Game Development, Slot Constructor, Southco, Southwest Manufacturing Services, Spin Games, StylGame USA, Taft Stettinius & Hollister, Talent Associates, The Bright Group, The United States Playing Card Company, Touch Dynamic, Tournament One, TOVIS, TraffGen USA, Veridocs, Wells Fargo, Young Electric Sign Company (YESCO) and Zebra Technologies.
Media contacts: Tom Nieman AGEM President (702) 651-0000 Marcus Prater AGEM Executive Director (702) 812-6932
Source: European Gaming Industry News