Call for speakers for the 3rd edition of MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit, Tallinn, 7 May 2020 is now open!
- Call for speakers closes on January 30th, 2020
- Program will be announced in the mid March
We are looking for passionate and talented experts of the industry to share with 100+ top-notch international professionals and investors in the online gambling industry:
- practical, hands-on discussions, strong case studies, and personal experiences in the specially designed panels of the event
- experiments and new techniques in terms of creating and adopting new technology within the gambling industry
Expected attendees: 100+ top-notch industry professional from 25+ countries
Audience: legal representatives, compliance managers, software providers, architects, technical leaders, CEOs, business analysts, gambling operators (both online and land-based)
Speakers joining from the previous edition: Andrius Gabnys (Gabnys Law Firm), Taivo Põrk (Ministry of Finance, Estonia), Jaka Repanšek (Media and Gaming Expert) and more to be confirmed soon
Key topics and panels: Gambling Industry in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Poland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Innovations in the field of online and land-based gambling, cryptocurrency, blockchain, customer retention, sports betting in 2020, casino industry in 2020, gambling and millennials.
For the selected speakers, we cover the following expenses:
- conference ticket
- access to all networking sessions
- networking party
We are looking forward to having you as a speaker in Tallinn!
Please fill out the form below in order to apply!