Game Wave Festival changes the dates to host the Nordic Game Discovery Contest Grand Finals
The Game Wave Festival (GWF) announced new dates for the event. It will be happening November 28-29 in Tallinn, Estonia at Tallink Spa & Conference Hotel. In addition to new dates, Game Wave Festival is proud to host Nordic Game Discovery Contest Baltic Semi-finals leading up to NGDC Grand Finals.
“We have changed the dates for the conference because we got a unique opportunity to host NGDC Season VI: Special Qualifier and the NGDC Grand Finals for the first time in the Baltic region” — says Ints Viksna, Chairman of the Board at Latvian Technological center.
The Game Wave Festival is a business, education and entertainment event for the gaming industry professionals. It first took place with great success in September 2021 in Jūrmala, Latvia, and was attended by more than 270 participants from 25 countries.
The festival is mainly B2B, however, it is designed to avoid the “stiffness” these types of events sometimes have by capturing the fun and relaxed ambiance. GWF is large enough to get an overview of the main tendencies in the Nordic and Baltic region, and small enough to make friends with all participants – The friendships you will make in GWF, will follow you all your life.
Join The Game Wave Festival to experience the following:
- Plenty of useful workshops, game company, art, technology & education expo, pitching opportunities and business meetings.
- The conference and interactive events are divided in 5 tracks: General, Art (visual, audial, haptics), Unreal Engine and XR.
- B2Match online matchmaking platform for booking meetings will be available for all participants during the conference days 28- 29 of November plus one day after the conference online.
- Early stage mentor pitch for anyone not ready for any other pitches, but still willing to train, test their prototype and get feedback. Jammers are welcome.
- Nordic Game Discovery Contest Baltic semi-finals where developers from Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania can showcase their game to publishers and industry experts and compete for the place in the Nordic Game Discovery Contest Grand Finals.
- The Business Party (27.11.2022) will be available for organizers, speakers, partners and business ticket holders only.
- The Afterparty (29.11.2022) will be available for almost everyone (except for student ticket holders). It will feature Marioke, a feast table and a quieter area for business conversations.
Calling for speakers:
Are you interested in being a speaker at the Game Wave Festival?
Use this simple form to apply: https://www.gamewave.eu/page-4771
Register for the Game Wave Festival: https://www.gamewave.eu/signup
Follow the Game Wave Festival social media and be the first to know more: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube. The Game Wave Festival is initiated and organized mainly by Latvian Technological center. Additional information and registration available at: https://www.gamewave.eu/